Building the Foundations for a Strong Economy:
- Economic policy reforms to strengthen fiscal management, tax administration, and decentralization;
- Improvements of regulatory and administrative environment for business;
- Reduction of trade barriers and expanded access to market information;
- Strengthening of agricultural productivity;
- Land market development.
Since 2006, USAID’s work in Kazakhstan’s economic growth sector is co-funded by the Government of Kazakhstan under the $40 million joint Program for Economic Development.
- About USAID
- Doing Business with USAID
- Useful Links